hopRSS

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

My Favorite Fall-Winter Walking Pants

SportHill Nomad II PantsI was speeding through the Portland Marathon Expo when the Sporthill booth caught my eye. Score! They were selling my favorite walking pants for half price -- the Sporthill Nomad II pants (Compare Prices). Why do I love them? The fabric is soft and wicks away rain and sweat. They have two generously sized zip pockets at the hip. I like to have pockets, but open pockets can mean hooking your thumbs when you use arm motion. Zip pockets are best.

I wear these pants fall, winter, and spring until it's capri or shorts weather.? They also make great pants for travel. I have pairs that are 10 years old and not wearing out. Through all of my walking, washing and abuse of these pants they still show little wear.? But over the years the fabric has gotten a little scratchier than the new fabric.? My biggest fear is Sporthill will stop making them and I'll be forced to find something else. Therefore, when I see them, I buy them.

The newest designs have a lower rise for women, and they have side ankle zips.

Photo courtesy of Pricegrabber


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment