hopRSS

Friday, November 5, 2010

Stink Free Shoe Spray Saves My Smelly Sandals

Stink Free Shoe SprayMy FitFlop sandals were smelling so bad by the end of the day that I faced being a social outcast. Although my feet didn't feel sweaty, obviously I was breeding some particularly smelly bacteria when wearing them without socks.? With smelly shoes, I would use foot powder, but that doesn't work well with sandals worn without socks.

I was ready to toss them when a friend suggested 2Toms new product, Stink Free shoe spray "The Odor Eliminator."? I was desperate to rescue my FitFlop Romas, as they are truly comfy and great to walk in. The Stink Free arrived and I sprayed my sandals, allowed them to dry overnight, and wore them for a full workday.

Previously, my sandals would smell so bad by the end of the day that my husband would ask, "What is smelling in here, has the cat stopped using her litter box?"? After one use, I could barely detect an odor.? I sprayed them again immediately, wore them the next day, and could detect no odor by the end of the day.

I am happy, my sandals are saved, and the cat isn't being blamed for strange odors in the house.? Review of Stink Free

Photo © Wendy Bumgardner 2010

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment